Before you set up a new aquarium, you should decide what sort of fish you would like to keep. You will need to provide the chosen species with an environment and diet appropriate to their needs. In this blog, we speak about some things to consider.
Marina Betta Heater is an automatic, submersible heater that creates ideal water conditions for bettas to thrive in. The exterior is made of durable polymer, which is more resilient than traditional glass sleeve heaters. The heater is designed to reach and maintain a set temperature—no manual adjustments required. It has a red indicator light that illuminates when the heater is working. It comes with a suction cup, so you can easily install it against the aquarium window. For aquariums up to 5 litres (1.5 US Gal).
- Automatic, submersible aquarium heater
- Creates ideal conditions for bettas to thrive in
- Made of durable polymer, tougher than glass
- Automatically reaches set temperature
- Easy to install using suction cups
- For aquariums up to 5 litres (1.5 US Gal)
- 8 Watts