Before you set up a new aquarium, you should decide what sort of fish you would like to keep. You will need to provide the chosen species with an environment and diet appropriate to their needs. In this blog, we speak about some things to consider.
- Textured pet treat mat and bowl designed to help combat boredom
- Features a suction-cup base to stick to flat, smooth surfaces like the side of the tub, on the side of windows, etc.
- Can be used as a slow-feeding treat or food mat to help prolong meal and treat times – prevents indigestion and choking
- Great to use as a medical-free way to help calm and soothe pets
- Made from non-toxic and food-grade TPR and PET materials
- Safe for dishwasher use and can be placed in freezer for frozen treats