Before you set up a new aquarium, you should decide what sort of fish you would like to keep. You will need to provide the chosen species with an environment and diet appropriate to their needs. In this blog, we speak about some things to consider.
Flora viv prolifera:
- Is designed to to provide critical citric acid cycle constituents
- Acts as a high quality carbon source, without toxic ingredients
- Useful in heavily planted aquariums and will promote accelerated growth of plants and critical aquarium friendly microbes
- Contains kelp extract, known to accelerate freshwater plant growth, humic and fulvic acids, and amino acids to stimulate biological cycles
- Contains no toxic polycycloglutaracetal, or glutaraldehyde.