Customer Information RE: COVID-19
At Tails Pet Centre, we endeavour to provide the best service possible to our customers and to provide a safe environment for you and our team members in times such as these.
For your peace of mind, we would like to share some of the things we are doing to ensure everyone who shops with us is safe, as well as do our bit to prevent the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19.
We are following the advice of the Australian Government and World Health Organisation and their recommendations for minimising the spread of this virus and have taken a range of precautionary measures across our store including:
- Increased cleaning and sanitisation of our store, particularly high-traffic areas such as our front counter.
- Providing a sanitising station for our customers including hand sanitizer and disposable gloves for those who wish to use them. Staff are also following strict hygiene practices and regularly using hand sanitiser / washing hands.
- Preparing our team to respond quickly to any emerging situation should it occur to best ensure the health and safety of everyone involved.
- Asking any team members displaying flu like symptoms to refrain from coming to work
- Over the coming weeks we will continue to monitor the situation closely and act quickly on the advice of health authorities.
We would also ask that if you are feeling unwell please take care of yourself and those around you. Should this be the case or if you prefer not to visit us in store, you are able to shop online with us or place an order over the phone on (08) 8263 5570. We offer free delivery in the local area with a minimum order of $45 (if circumstances prevent you from reaching this amount call us and we will see how to assist you). Alternatively, you can call us when you arrive, and we can bring your order out to the car for you.
There is no evidence to suggest that any animals, including pets, livestock, or wildlife, might be a source of COVID-19 infection at this time. However, it is always a good idea to practice healthy habits around pets and other animals.
• Wash your hands after handling animals, their food, waste, or supplies.
• Practice good pet hygiene and clean up after pets properly.
• Take pets to the veterinarian regularly and talk to your veterinarian if you have questions about your pet’s health.
We appreciate your patience and support and look forward to serving you.
- The team at Tails Pet Centre